If you are in a financial crisis, you may be eligible for assistance at Restore Hope. Below you will find the information you will need to contact us for help.
Hours and What to Bring
We have two locations from which to help: our main campus at 2960 Charles Page Blvd in Tulsa and our South location at 6910 S 101st E. Ave (by Asbury UMC).
Monday through Thursday, 11:30am-3:30pm
(in either case, please make sure to arrive early as our caseworkers leave at 3:30pm).
Please make sure to bring the following documents (required): Photo ID, Social Security cards for all in household, recent (within the last two months) proof of residence (utility bill, rent receipt, etc.).
At our main campus, we have chapel services at 11:45am every Monday through Thursday. These chapel services are optional but highly encouraged to provide emotional and spiritual nurture. We also have prayer workers available from 12:30pm-3:30pm Monday through Thursday to hear your concerns.
We are occasionally able to provide rent assistance. Our rent assistance phone line (918-878-7999) is answered Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am to 12:00pm and on Thursday from 9:00am to 11:00am. A short phone interview will determine if we can set an appointment to further discuss your situation. Note: walk-in requests for rent assistance will be referred to the phone line.
- is located at 2960 Charles Page Boulevard (one block west of Gilcrease Museum Road on Charles Page Boulevard in Tulsa). Click here for a map
- Tulsa Transit bus route #114.
- 6910 S. 101st E. Ave, Tulsa, OK (just south of Asbury UMC in North end of the Venue 68 building). Click here for a map.
- Tulsa Transit bus route #471.
- Restore Hope is an equal opportunity provider.