What is myFirstChurch?
myFirstChurch is a web portal to our church database.
It provides members with 24/7 access to their own profile information and tools for creating connections throughout the church.
Anyone can create a log in and use it to view and update contact information, view family information, look up other members (must be a church member to do this), view the church calendar, view your own personal contribution records, and communicate with members of your small groups, activities, and classes.
- Set up an Account
- Click HERE, which will open a new tab in your browser.
- In the new tab, near the bottom of the screen, click on Need a login? Click here.
- Next, fill in the boxes with the email address in the FirstChurch database, along with your first and last name.
- Then, click Find Me. (If the system cannot find you, we may have some outdated or inaccurate records in our database, please call the church office to ensure that our records are up to date)
- Finally, go to your email, open the message with your new account information, and click on the link in the email message. That’s all there is to it – you have a new account!! Welcome to myFirstChurch.
Update Your myFirstChurch Profile:
- Please look at the information in your profile (name, birth-date, address, phone number, email, family members, etc.).
- Update any information that is outdated or inaccurate.
After you create an account at myFirstChurch, you can get FUMC right at your fingertips! Go to Google Play or iTunes to download our “Church Life” mobile app and access our directory, calendar, and much more via your smartphone.
What are the benefits of using myFirstChurch?
- Full access to the church calendar and events
- Give online from your checking account, debit card, or credit card
- Set up recurring giving and give to multiple funds
- Update your profile with a new address, phone number, email or even your family or individual photo
- View your giving history and print your own contribution statements.
- Look up contact information for those you are in a group or class with and communicate with each other
- Full access to the church directory
- Register for upcoming events online
- Pay for upcoming events online
- Sign up for serving opportunities online
Please read our frequently asked questions about myFirstChurch. If you still have questions or concerns, you can email Melissa or call our church office at 580-237-2041.