Volunteers are needed in all ministry areas of the church.
If you have a special gift that you would like to share but do not see opportunities listed on this site, please contact Leslie Klamm, Director of Family Ministries, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get you helping!
Please Contact The Following Persons To Help Utilize Your Time Offerings:
- Lori Markes: Children’s Ministry, Sunday School Teacher, Vacation Bible School 580-554-5980 email@example.com
- Gwen Price: Preschool Ministry, teachers, nursery help 580-554-2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ross Crawford: Youth Ministry, Small Group Leaders, Sunday School teachers, Mission Trip sponsors, Youth Supper preparers
- Thom Whitaker: Music Ministry, choir members, hand bells members 237-2041, ext. 116 email@example.com
- Melissa Crawford: Office Help, folders, fill in receptionists, misc. 237-2041, ext. 101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Southall: Missions, Team Taft, Community Outreach 237-2041, ext. 106 email@example.com
FUMC Trustees are holding an All Church Work Day on Saturday, November 5. Breakfast will be served at 8:30 and the project works will begin at 9. All skill levels are invited and encouraged to attend. Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call Vicki Brown at 580-402-4610 or Kevin Klamm at 580-402-3774. Projects include assembling shelving in bus barn, leveling the cross inlay in the north sidewalk, cleaning and sealing windows, replacing ballasts in light fixtures, and cleaning light globes.