By training and by calling I am a United Methodist Minister. However along the way I pick up the knowledge and passion to create digital products (i.e. websites, flyer’s, a host of print design products, videos and more). I guess this is my outlet for my urge toward the arts and creativity.
I have worked on computers the majority of my life, and began creating websites around 1997. While getting my Masters of Divinity at Candler School of Theology Emory University in Atlanta Georgia, I was a media and sound technician.
I have always been a quick study of computer software and I began to explore Macromedia’s Dreamweaver. I quickly saw the a need for working with groups and organizations to help them use this “new” medium to communicate their message. This led to my first of many freelance web design jobs.
I began taking on clients in 2005. I have created products for churches, organizations, non-profits, businesses, restaurants, events, and individuals.
I have found that most people do not like dealing with impersonal companies and prefer the personal attention they receive when working with an individual. When the phone rings I answer. I pride myself on being available to answer my clients questions and help with their problems when they need it most.
If you are interested in working with my you can contact me online.
- Web Design (Advanced) 12+ Years – Primary Software Experience: Adobe Creative Suite , WordPress (CMS) Content Management System, deployment, configuration and adjusting of PHP , Java, SQL, integration of web apps, and social media. .
- Graphic Design (Intermediate) 12+ Years – Primary Software Experience: Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks Working knowledge of Illustrator and Flash .
- Publication Design (Competent) 5 Years – Primary Software Experience Adobe PageMaker and Indesign .
- Production of Digital Presentations (Advanced) 15+ Years – Primary Software Experience: Microsoft PowerPoint and MediaShout .
- Audio and Video Production: editing, conversation, digitization and encoding. (Intermediate) 9 Years – Primary Software Experience: Ulead, Adobe Soundbooth. .
- Desktop Publishing: (Advanced) MS Office, Open Office, Google Cloud .
- Proficient in most software environments. Including: Microsoft: XP, Vista, ME, 7, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Mac OS X, and Linux Ubuntu.